Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, Immigration Attorneys
- Nicolas Chavez
- Martin Valko
- Michelle V. Alonzo
- Kate Echols
- Liset Lefebvre Martinez
- Omar A. Salas
- Jennifer V. Burton
- Caitlin Twyman
The lawyers of the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko work exclusively in the area of U.S. immigration laws.
We have resolved thousands of complex immigration law challenges involving:
- Visas, including temporary work visas, extraordinary ability visas (special skills visas), investment visas, sports and entertainment visas and visas to foreign countries
- Employment immigration, green cards and I-9 employer compliance
- National Interest Waivers and Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Family and fiance(e) immigration
- Deportation defense
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Immigration appeals
Each attorney at Chavez & Valko conducts seminars and presentations regarding immigration law and are active members of committees and organizations relating to the practice of immigration law.
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.