* Current Liaison for the Executive Office of Immigration Review (Immigration Court) in Dallas, TX
Gary Frost received his Bachelor's Degree from the University of North Texas in 1990, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Tulsa in 1995. While at the University of Tulsa, he was a three year member of the school's trial team, president of the Board of Advocates, production editor for the Tulsa Law Review and had an article published in the Tulsa Law Review. He is licensed to practice in Texas and Oklahoma and is admitted to practice in the US District Court for the Northern District of Texas. He is also an active member of the American Immigration Lawyer Association. Mr. Frost's broad legal practice experience has included practice in private law firms as well as in-house counsel positions with both - public and private corporations. As a result, he brings a wide range of knowledge and experience to the immigration practice at Chavez & Valko. His immigration practice has included detention and removal, federal court litigation, nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, adjustment of status, provide assistance with Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for nationals of Haiti and of other designated countries, and naturalization.
Among other clients, Gary had counseled and represented Grammy-nominated singer and NHRA race car driver. In addition he assists businesses in matters ranging from formation selection to contractual and corporate governance issues. He can assist clients with certain family issues as well.
Recent Legal Publications and Articles:
The Weapon: Admissions of Criminal Conduct Without a Conviction Inadmissibility Under 212(a)(2)(A)(i) [Download in PDF]
Removal of Conditions in Family-based Applications (I-751 Outline for AILA Conference) [Download in PDF]
*Not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State law in Louisiana; But Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients only in Immigration matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Immigration and Nationality Law
- Supreme Court of Texas, 1996
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor - May, 1995
- Law Review: Tulsa Law Review, Production Editor
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, United States
- Bachelor - May, 1990
- Panelist, Practical evidentiary tips in immigration court and beyond, American Immigration Lawyer Association (AILA) Spring 2011 Texas Chapter Conference, April 14, 2011 - April 16, 2011
- Speaker, AILA Fall 2009 TX/NM/OK Chapter CLE Conference (PV, Mexico), American Immigration Lawyers Association, November 6, 2009 - November 7, 2009
- Speaker, AILA Spring 2008 TX/NM/OK Chapter CLE Conference, American Immigration Lawyers Association, April 10, 2008 - April 12, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association; American Bar Association; State Bar of Texas; American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member; Dallas and Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Sigma Tau Gamma
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee, which will be credited to your legal fees should you retain us the same day. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX area), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.