Topics in Business Immigration
- EB-1 Requirements
- EB-2 and EB-3 Visa Requirements
- EB-4 and EB-5 Visa Requirements
- Employer I-9 Employer Compliance, E-Verify & Raid Preparedness
- Employment Immigration and Green Cards
- H-1B, H-2B and H-3 Visas
- Investment Work Visas & Green Cards
- L Visa for Intracompany Transferees
- Labor Certification (PERM) for EB-2 and EB-3 Workers
- National Interest Waivers
- R Visas for Religious Workers
- Sports and Entertainment Visas (P-1)
- Temporary Work Visas
- TN Visas for Canadian or Mexican Citizens
- Work Visas & Green Cards for Persons with Extraordinary Abilities (O-1 & EB-1)
- Visas to Foreign Countries (FMN, FM-3 to Mexico)
Immigration law is often compared to tax law in its complexity. Do not struggle alone with complicated state and federal immigration laws and the varying immigration laws of other countries. We have helped thousands of individuals, families and businesses resolve their immigration law challenges. Contact us for a low-charge initial consultation to discuss how we can help you, your family or your business.
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact us. We speak Spanish, Slovak, Czech, Ukrainian and Russian; accept credit cards; and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee, which will be credited to your legal fees should you retain us the same day. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth area), or toll 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
*The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship."
Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.