Obtaining an EB-1 Visa
- Workers of Extraordinary Ability in the Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics
- A level of expertise that places the applicant at the top of his/her field as shown by national or international acclaim.
- The applicant must continue to work in the field of expertise.
- The admission of the applicant must continue to benefit the U.S.
- Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- Recognized internationally as an outstanding teacher or researcher in a specific academic area as evidenced by specific documentation.
- Applicant has at least 3 years of experience in teaching or research in the academic area and has a prospective job with an approved institution of higher learning or private employer.
- Certain Transferring Multinational Executives and Managers
- Employed by an entity that is related to the entity abroad where the applicant worked as a manager or executive for at least one year during the last 3 years preceding admission.
- Petitioner (employer) must be a U.S. employer doing business in the U.S. for at least one year.
- Petitioner must be offering the applicant a job in an executive or managerial capacity.
- The employment abroad was with the same petitioner or a parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the petitioner.
Among others, our attorney team had obtained lawful permanent resident status through EB-1 for the following:
- World and European Swimming Champion, a 5-time Olympian and 2-time Olympic Silver medalist
- World's Top 5 Track and Field Hammer Thrower and 3-time Olympian
- Grammy-nominated classical pianist
- Internationally renowned muralist
- Chief Executive Officer of a multi-national LED manufacturer