Investment Work Visas & Green Cards
Dallas and Fort Worth, Investment/E-1/E-2 Visa Lawyers
Investment visas, also known as E visas, are visas that allow investors and businesspeople to live and conduct business in the United States for a long-term period. Investment visas fall under two categories:
- E-1 visas enable foreign nationals to live in the U.S. and conduct trade between the U.S. and the treaty country.
- E-2 visas allow foreign nationals to direct and develop a business enterprise in which they have invested or are in the process of investing.
Investment visas are available to citizens of countries with which the United States has a qualifying treaty of commerce or an equivalent agreement, and generally last two years with, often unlimited extensions.
If you are interested in pursuing an investment visa, the visa and immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko can help. From our offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, we have helped people from dozens of nations obtain investment visas and extensions.
Do you have questions regarding investor visas? Contact the attorneys of the immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko at 214-251-8011 or 817-332-1100.
- A Mexican treaty trader specializing in import and export of onions and other vegetables
- An Austrian national with a beverage inventory controlequipment for the hospitality industry
- A German national began a business in the U.S. that capitalized on the strong Euro to export used German luxury vehicles back to Germany. We submitted his petition, received approval and arranged for his interview with the German consulate, which granted the investment visa.
- A Canadian national who owns and operates a large freight company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
- A Mexican national began a business which bought and salvaged auto parts. We successfully pursued his investment visa.
We can also work to help foreign investors bring their dependents to the U.S.
- Martin Valko is a very professional Immigration Lawyer with a very respectful team, he is by far the best I have ever known. He tries very hard to help any situation in which you might be in, he is a very honest man and will not give any false hope on your case. Our situation was very hard and most likely to fail, we needed a waiver given by Washington and Mr. Valko helped us all the way through. He knew how he could get us back working in the United States. In our case we were rejected and our investor visas were taken away and all because we went with a lawyer who tricked. Thanks to Mr. Valko we are back home and 8 months after being out of the country we got to meet him and be most grateful to him because we were back again in our home and with our children. Thank You Mr. Valko for helping us.
- Luis and Sandra V., McAllen, TX (E-1 Treaty Trader Visa with 212(d)(3)(A) Waiver for prior unlawful presence)
- "Mr. Martin Valko,
We would like to thank you for our E-2 status approval. After all, we did not believe that we ever could have this application turned around to be approved after 3 consecutive denials. It was your self-esteem driven by your professionalism who gave us confidence and assurance to continue with our application. We cannot thank you enough for all the effort and hours you and your team have spent to have our application submitted before cut-off date, to avoid further problems. However, you and your valuable team really helped us to stay focused and not to give up after all.
Fair rates, professional service and top-notch expertise in Immigration law is what Chavez & Valko stands for, guaranteed!"
- Johannes Winkler & Family, Extreme Hospitality, LLC, Dallas, TX (E-2 Petition)
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.