Sports and Entertainment Visas
Dallas/Fort Worth Sports and Entertainment Visa Lawyers
The "P visa," including the P-1, P-2 and P-3 visas, allows internationally recognized athletes, artists and entertainers to perform services in the U.S., as well as to teach and coach. The P-4 visa allows P-1, P-2 and P-3 visa applicants' spouses and minor children to accompany them. For information on visas (O-1) and green cards (EB-1) for foreign nationals who have "extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics" please click here.
At the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, sports and entertainment visa firm of Chavez & Valko, we have represented internationally known athletes and celebrities.
Our attorney team has firsthand experience in handling sports and entertainment visa; firm lawyer Martin Valko's wife is a professional swimmer who competed in 5 Summer Olympic Games and is a two-time Olympic silver medalist and multi- World and European Champion. We have also represented other professional athletes and performers across a broad range of entertainment professions and professional sports. Among others, we assisted the following:
- Athletes; our client list includes triathlon athletes, golfers, participants in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA), participants in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP), former Davis Cup players, soccer players, international collegiate players, members of the Major League Soccer (MLS), professional swimmers, Olympians, hot rod and drag racers, World-class track and field athletes, member of the National Hockey League (NHL) and NASCAR participants.
- Bands and musicians, including classical pianists, rap artist, rock and roll bands, metal bands,
- Performers, including stage and screen celebrities
- Artists, including painters, muralists and professional photographers
We also assist in obtaining status for individuals' and groups' support staff, including tour managers, support crew, and NASCAR mechanics.
If you are an athlete, artist, musician or other performer and have questions on how to enter the U.S. or leave the U.S. to perform abroad, Contact Chavez & Valko at 214-251-8011 (Dallas area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth area), or 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX area), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.