To check the status:
- of your case filed with Chavez & Valko, please click here to login into our secure INSZoom case management database.
- of a case filed under the Freedom of Information Act ( FOIA) filed with the USCIS, have your receipt number ready and please click here.
- of a case filed with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ( USCIS), have your receipt number ready and please click here.
To check the latest:
- Visa Bulletin immigrant visa priority dates (select current), please click here.
Visa wait times (nonimmigrant and immigrant) at U.S. Consulates in foreign countries, please click here.
To change your address online with the USCIS:
- Please click here; or
- You can also download and complete the Form AR-11, Change of Address, and mail it to the USCIS. Beginning March 15, 2011 all Change of Address, (Form AR-11) and Alien's Change of Address, (Form AR-11 SR) will change filing locations. Now, you must file all change of address forms at the following address:
Harrisonburg File Storage Facility
1344 Pleasants Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Change of address forms mailed to the old location will be forwarded to the new filing location for 45 days beginning March 15, 2011 until April 28, 2011.
Notice: Anyone who is not a U.S. citizen (unless in A or G status) must report address changes to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security within 10 days or less using Form AR-11.
To update your contact information online for Chavez & Valko records:
- Please click here, and submit your new as well as your old contact information, including your mailing address and phone numbers.
With any other questions regarding your current or a potential case, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.