Contact a Dallas, Texas, Immigration Law Attorney
- Do you have questions regarding immigration, citizenship or naturalization?
- Do you need a temporary work visa, or have questions regarding green cards, extraordinary ability visas, sports and entertainment visas, or investment visas?
- Does your firm or HR department need help in resolving an immigration law compliance issue, including I-9 employer compliance?
- Do you need legal assistance regarding an immigration law appeal, deportation defense criminal activity in relation to immigration law?
- Does your company or organization want our firm to present a seminar on any aspect of immigration law?
At the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko, LLP, we can help. We have helped hundreds of individuals and small- to large-size businesses fully resolve their immigration law challenges. To contact an experienced immigration lawyer and set up an initial consultation for a low fee, call 214-251-8011 or 817-332-1100 or complete this simple online form.
Fort Worth Office:
Baton Rouge Office:
|10830 N. Central Expressway|
|5555 Bridge Street |
|4913 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.|
|Dallas, TX 75231||Fort Worth, TX 76112||Baton Rouge, LA 70816|
|Phone: 214-251-8011||Phone: 817-332-1100||Phone: 225-291-2155|
|Toll Free: 888-562-0398||Toll Free: 888-562-0398||Toll Free: 888-562-0398|
|Fax: 214-251-8021||Fax: 817-332-1106||Fax: 855-298-0433|
|Map and directions||Map and directions||Map and directions|
*The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship.
Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
Bold labels and indicate required information.