Contact a Dallas, Texas, Immigration Law Attorney
- Do you have questions regarding immigration, citizenship or naturalization?
- Do you need a temporary work visa, or have questions regarding green cards, extraordinary ability visas, sports and entertainment visas, or investment visas?
- Does your firm or HR department need help in resolving an immigration law compliance issue, including I-9 employer compliance?
- Do you need legal assistance regarding an immigration law appeal, deportation defense criminal activity in relation to immigration law?
- Does your company or organization want our firm to present a seminar on any aspect of immigration law?
At the Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko, LLP, we can help. We have helped hundreds of individuals and small- to large-size businesses fully resolve their immigration law challenges. To contact an experienced immigration lawyer and set up an initial consultation for a low fee, call 214-251-8011 or 817-332-1100 or complete this simple online form.
Fort Worth Office:
Baton Rouge Office:
|10830 N. Central Expressway,|
|5555 Bridge Street, |
|4913 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd.,|
|Dallas, TX 75231||Fort Worth, TX 76112||Baton Rouge, LA 70816|
|Phone: 214-251-8011||Phone: 817-332-1100||Phone: 225-291-2155|
|Fax: 214-251-8021||Fax: 817-332-1106||Fax: 855-298-0433|
|Map and directions||Map and directions||Map and directions|
*The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship.
Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
Bold labels and indicate required information.
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX area), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.