Jump To Navigation
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • youTube
  • Univision Radio listen to us Click for radio show times

Radio Program

Listen to our live radio show Your Key to Immigration Solutions in Spanish every Sunday from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on La Jefa 107.9 FM or tune-in online at http://lajefadallas.univision.com/

Escuche y llame a nuestro programa de radio La Llave Para Soluciones Migratorias en Español todos los domingos de 09:00 AM a 10:00 AM en La Jefa 107.9 FM o sintoniza en línea en http://lajefadallas.univision.com/

Fiancé(e) Visas

Dallas and Fort Worth Fiancé(e) Immigration Attorneys

We believe all American citizens and residents deserve to be with their fiancé(e) or spouse. If you have encountered difficulties in helping your fiancé(e) or spouse enter or remain in the U.S., or have questions on how to begin the process, the fiancé(e) immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko can help.

K-1 Fiancees

A fiance(e) of a U.S. citizen is eligible for a temporary visa. After admission to the U.S. with a K-1 visa, the fiance(e) must marry the petitioner within 90 days and apply for permanent residence.
To qualify for a K-1 visa, the petitioner and fiance(e) must show the following:

  • Have personally met two years prior to filing the petition, unless extreme hardship would result to the petitioner, or cultural/social practice precludes such arrangement.
  • Bona fide intention to marry;
  • Legally able to marry within 90 days after arrival

K-3 Spouse of U.S. Citizen

The K-3 nonimmigrant visa category allows spouses of U.S. citizens to enter the U.S. while their alien relative (I-130) petitions are pending.

V Family Relative

The V nonimmigrant visa category allows spouses and minor children of lawful permanent residents to stay and work in the U.S. while their alien relative petitions are pending or processing. To qualify, the alien relative petition must have been filed on or before December 21, 2000.

Do you have questions on how to obtain a K-1 fiancé(e) visa or K-3 spousal visa? Contact Chavez & Valko at 214-251-8011 (Dallas area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth area), or 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).

At Chavez & Valko, our goal is to unite couples and families. We have helped hundreds of families and engaged and married couples live permanently and legally in the U.S.

Legal challenges can be significant. In order to obtain a fiancé(e) visa, you must be a U.S. citizen. Further, both you and your fiancé(e) must be free to marry, meaning that both of you are not currently married to someone else. You must reveal any criminal past of both your fiancé(e) and yourself. And if you met your fiancé(e) online, you must disclose how you met; you must have met your fiancé(e) in person; and you must document your relationship through e-mails, documented meetings, photos and letters.

We can help you at any step in the process, including working to help you obtain citizenship status so that you can better help your fiancé(e). Errors in applying for a fiancé visa can delay your case for months and years. We can:

  • Review your case individually to determine eligibility for a fiancé(e) visa
  • Assess potential pitfalls
  • Prepare and file required forms and paperwork
  • Monitor your case and address any requests for information by the government
  • Keep you informed with regular updates

To learn more from clients who we have assisted in fiancé visa matters, please visit our testimonials page.

Contact Us

If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.

We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).

* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.

** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.

  • "I would like to thank Mr Chavez and Jazmin Rosales for all the time and patience you spend on my case for the Deffered Action... After a long journey and once being denied back in 2004 due to previous..."
  • "We are extremely thankful to immigration attorney Mr. Martin Valko and his paralegal Cielo Pineda of Chavez & Valko LLP for their professionalism, knowledge, care and dedication in my husband's..."
  • "We would like to thank the attorneys of Chavez & Valko. We are happy with their work, especially with attorneys Nick Chavez and Gary Frost, in the process of bringing my husband from Mexico after..."

Contact Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Pay Your Invoice with LawPay

latest on facebook

latest on twitter