Prospective Clients Online Questionnaires
- Click on the link to complete your questionnaire ahead of your appointment:
- Prospective Individual Client Questionnaire (Coming soon)
- Prospective Corporation Client Questionnaire
If you would like to reserve your appointment with a payment, please click on the link below and type for example "Consultation on 6/23/2014" in the Invoice field.
Pay Your Invoice Online
- Click on the link to pay your Invoice.
Thank you, and we look forward to serving you.
# # # # #
Chavez & Valko News
- Press Release: Chavez & Valko, LLP is pleased to announce the opening of its Baton Rouge office 11/2012
- Chavez & Valko donates to LIVESTRONG Challenge; 10/2010
- Attorney Martin Valko was appointed Slovak Republic's Honorary Consul to the State of Texas, 02/2010
- Nick Chavez and Martin Valko discussed developments in U.S. immigration laws live on a local radio show with Parvez Malik, 12/12/2009
- Chavez & Valko donates to LIVESTRONG Challenge
- Gary Frost joins Chavez & Valko's Litigation section in Dallas; also see in-house press release.
- Texas Lawyers Play a Part in 2008 Olympics, Texas Bar Journal, 10/2008
- Dallas Lawyer to Watch Wife Swim in 5th Olympic Games, Headnotes, Dallas Bar Association, 08/2008
Employment Opportunities with Chavez & Valko
Chavez & Valko is always seeking qualified and competent attorneys, paralegals and support staff to better serve our clients. If you are a qualified candidate, please forward us your current resume (Curriculum Vitae).
- NEW: Current Dallas Immigration Court Attorney Schedule
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- The American Immigration Law Foundation
- Visa Bulletin
- U.S. Embassy locations
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) - If you are traveling to the United States under the Visa Waiver program, please click here.
Business and Finance
If you have any questions regarding immigration law, including questions relating to naturalization, deportation, permanent visas, working in the United States, traveling abroad or employer compliance, please contact our law firm to schedule an in-person, telephonic or video consultation regardless of your location within the United States or anywhere in the World.
We speak Spanish , Slovak, and Czech, accept credit cards, and provide initial consultations with an attorney for a low fee. To contact us, call 214-251-8011 (Dallas, TX area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth, TX area), 225-291-2155 (Baton Rouge, LA), or toll-free 1-888-562-0398 (nationwide).
* The information on this website should not be construed as legal advice. Use of information on this site does not form an attorney-client relationship. Fully licensed by the Texas Supreme Court.
** Louisiana Office - not licensed to practice law or represent clients in matters of State Law in Louisiana; but Authorized by Federal Law to advise and represent clients in Immigration Matters in Louisiana and throughout the United States. Practice is limited to Immigration Law.