Prospective Clients Online Questionnaires
- Click on the link to complete your questionnaire ahead of your appointment:
- Prospective Individual Client Questionnaire (Coming soon)
- Prospective Corporation Client Questionnaire
If you would like to reserve your appointment with a payment, please click on the link below and type for example "Consultation on 6/23/2014" in the Invoice field.
Pay Your Invoice Online
- Click on the link to pay your Invoice.
Thank you, and we look forward to serving you.
# # # # #
Chavez & Valko News
- Press Release: Chavez & Valko, LLP is pleased to announce the opening of its Baton Rouge office 11/2012
- Chavez & Valko donates to LIVESTRONG Challenge; 10/2010
- Attorney Martin Valko was appointed Slovak Republic's Honorary Consul to the State of Texas, 02/2010
- Nick Chavez and Martin Valko discussed developments in U.S. immigration laws live on a local radio show with Parvez Malik, 12/12/2009
- Chavez & Valko donates to LIVESTRONG Challenge
- Texas Lawyers Play a Part in 2008 Olympics, Texas Bar Journal, 10/2008
- Dallas Lawyer to Watch Wife Swim in 5th Olympic Games, Headnotes, Dallas Bar Association, 08/2008
Employment Opportunities with Chavez & Valko
Chavez & Valko is always seeking qualified and competent attorneys, paralegals and support staff to better serve our clients. If you are a qualified candidate, please forward us your current resume (Curriculum Vitae).
- NEW: Current Dallas Immigration Court Attorney Schedule
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- The American Immigration Law Foundation
- Visa Bulletin
- U.S. Embassy locations
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) - If you are traveling to the United States under the Visa Waiver program, please click here.