“Mr. Chavez I cannot THANK YOU enough for helping us in reuniting our family. The WAIVER you completed for my husband was EXCELLENT. We will forever be grateful to you and your professional staff. I knew from my first consultation that you were sincere about helping your clients. You are an example of what a great attorney is. I HIGHLY recommend your law firm to everyone.“
– Elizabeth C., Crowley, TX (I-601 Waiver of inadmissibility in Cd. Juarez, Mexico)
– Alexandra Albro, General Counsel, ESET
“My husband WAS detained in a detention center, facing the possibility of deportation. As of today, my husband is home . . with the judge granting his cancellation of removal, and he was able to keep his permanent resident status here in the United States. . . The law firm of Chavez & Valko was wonderful to work with, guiding us through this long and difficult process with such conviction and compassion, that they gave my family and I that peace of mind of hope and encouragement that everything will be fine. . . I highly recommend the law firm of Chavez & Valko to anyone with immigration matter(s). . . Please continue doing what you do because you guys really do change lives. ”
– Removal client, Dallas, TX (Cancellation of Removal of Lawful Permanent Resident)
“My family and I would like to thank the attorneys from the immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko LLP for the great work fulfilled in my immigration case which had a happy ending. . . the immigration law argued that a criminal case like the one I had was eligible for deportation and my options were minimal. . . With their experience and great knowledge in immigration law, their perseverance and professionalism, they were able to win my case in my favor in Dallas immigration court (EOIR). I would like to give special thanks to the law firm of Chavez & Valko, who was with us at all times giving us support, security and great optimism.”
– Cecilio & Family, Dallas, TX (Defense against deportation in immigration court with 212(h) Waiver and Cuban Adjustment)
Chavez & Valko, LLP – Your Key Immigration Legal Team
Dedicated To Resolving Your Immigration Issue
At Chavez & Valko, LLP, our lawyers are dedicated solely to representation for immigration law matters. From our offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, we provide effective immigration legal services to clients nationwide. Our clients range from individuals and families to small businesses and publicly traded U.S. companies. As our client, we will offer you the best possible legal and support services, with relentless pursuit of your immigration relief under the law.
At the Texas-based immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko, LLP, with offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, the legal professionals at Chavez & Valko, LLP provide effective immigration legal services for our clients. Our immigration attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of immigration laws, and are attentive to our clients’ needs throughout the entire process.
Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law, Nicolas Chavez is an expert in immigration law. He and attorney Martin Valko, have been appointed by the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs to serve as legal advisors on all matters involving U.S. immigration laws to the Mexican Consulate General in Dallas, Texas from 2011 to 2021. Martin Valko also provides legal advice to the Embassy of the Slovak Republic on U.S. immigration laws and policy, and also serves the Slovak Republic’s Honorary Consul to the Texas.
Our firm’s clients range from individuals to families and from start-up companies to publicly traded U.S. and foreign corporations. In addition to a company with over $8 billion in annual sales, we have been representing and provided immigration counsel to Fortune 500 and other multi-national companies, performers, musicians (including a Grammy-nominated pianist), a MLB and NFL trading card manufacturer, hospitals, medical doctors, nurses, clergy, ministerial staff, and school districts. Our clients also include World Champion Track & Field athletes, swimmers, Olympians, a professional race car team and driver, NHL and NFL players and a NFL cheerleader.
We often speak with prospective clients who are frustrated with the immigration process because either their case proceeded too slowly, they were unable to reach their immigration attorney, or the legal process was “invisible” to them. Our passion is to help individuals and companies fully resolve their immigration law challenges quickly and completely, by:
- Efficiently processing each petition;
- Keeping our clients informed about the process step by step; and
- Remaining easily accessible to clients. For convenience, we are open on Saturdays to further help clients reach us to discuss their legal matters
Our immigration lawyers and staff n our offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, strive to provide the best possible legal services to our clients with relentless pursuit of their immigration relief under the law.
Immigration laws and regulations are dynamic in nature and change constantly, so our lawyers stay on top of latest developments and attend continuing legal education classes. Best of all, each attorney at Chavez & Valko, LLP has taught other immigration lawyers and, presented at CLEs, seminars, and events for community-based organizations.
To learn more from our firm’s satisfied clients and to read their success stories, please visit our Testimonials page.
Oprima aquí para informacion en Español.
Connect And View Our Activities
Find Us on Facebook
Find Us on Twitter
Recent Blog Entries
In the Media
Calendar of Events
"Visit this section to view upcoming events for Chavez & Valko, LLP"
We are Here For You Throughout
The Legal Process
Our lawyers understand that dealing with U.S. governmental agencies can often become a frustrating immigration process that takes months to resolve. Using our in-depth knowledge of all aspects of immigration law, we aim to fully resolve your immigration law challenges by:
- Efficiently processing each matter utilizing cutting-edge proprietary technology and practices;
- Keeping you informed of your case step by step; and
- Remaining easily accessibly throughout your case.
Our team’s credentials include:
- Legal advisors on all aspects of U.S. immigration laws and policy to foreign consulates, including (the Mexican Consulate General in Dallas, Slovak Republic).
- Presenters and instructors regarding family and employment-based immigration, employer compliance, and ethical issues in employment-based immigration, naturalization, immigrants’ rights and immigration consequences of criminal activity.
- Attorney Nicolas Chavez had served as a Member of the AILA National Amicus Committee for several years, who has prepared amicus briefs before the U.S. Court Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Attorney Martin Valko is a former Member of the AILA National Texas Service Center Subcommittee and the AILA USCIS Field Operations Liaison Committee.
- Members of American Immigration Lawyers Association, U.S.-Mexico Bar Association and the Texas State Bar Standing Committee on Laws Relating to Immigration and Nationality, Texas Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce, Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW, and World Affairs Council of Dallas.
Don’t delay in getting the legal help you need for your immigration matter. Contact us for a low-fee initial consultation to discuss how we can help you, your family or your business. For your convenience, we are open on Saturdays to discuss your case.
Oprima aquí para informacion en Español.