Your Key to Immigration Solutions
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Business Immigration
  4.  » Temporary Work Visas

Temporary Work Visas

Dallas and Fort Worth Temporary Work Visa Lawyers

Many workers experience difficulty in obtaining the right to work in the United States. Many employers have difficulties hiring workers from overseas. With offices in Dallas and Fort Worth, the visa and immigration law firm of Chavez & Valko has:

  • Helped numerous organizations fulfill their staffing needs and goals
  • Helped individuals live and work in the U.S. with their H-1B, E, L, O, P, TN or R visas
  • Change or extend work status

Does your company need to hire employees from another country for work in the U.S.? Do you work in or outside the U.S. and have questions regarding working or remaining in the U.S.? Call 214-251-8011 (Dallas area), 817-332-1100 (Fort Worth area).

We work with employees and human resource departments to obtain temporary work visas and resolve employment and immigration law problems.

We Help Employers

State and federal governments are stepping up the enforcement of immigration and employment laws. At Chavez & Valko, we help companies obtain the foreign and overseas workers they need legally and in compliance with fast-changing immigration laws. If you represent a company seeking a temporary or permanent work visa or assistance in I-9 employer compliance, we can help.

We represent a range of U.S. employers – from self-employed individuals to small and medium businesses to Fortune 200 company and large multi-national corporations. No matter how big your company is, you can expect attentive, effective, and hands-on client service from our team of attorneys.

We Help Employees

If an employer seeks to hire you, or if you have questions regarding your current temporary work visa, we can help. We have obtained temporary work visas for hundreds of individuals, including specialized workers in the fields of technology, manufacturing and consulting. We can work with you and your employer to fully resolve your temporary work visa and H1-B, H2-A and H2-B visa issues.