Family-Preference Green Cards
One of the primary goals of Chavez & Valko, LLP is to unite individuals with their family members. Each attorney at our firm practices family-based immigration and naturalization law. We have helped thousands of families gain permanent residency through a family member with U.S. Citizenship or permanent residence.
The following are qualifying relationships for a Green Card:
- Immediate relative of a U.S. Citizen (spouses, parents, and children)
- Relative of a U.S. Citizen (unmarried children over 21 years old, married children, siblings of adult U.S. citizens)
- Relative of a lawful permanent resident (spouses, children, and unmarried sons and daughters of permanent residents)
- Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen and the fiancé(e)’s child
- Widow(er) of a U.S. citizen
- VAWA self-petitioner– victim of battery or extreme cruelty
If you believe you have a qualifying relationship, please reach out to Chavez & Valko, LLP and see how we can help you.