Bluebonnet ICE Detention Center in Anson, TX | Deportation Defense
The Bluebonnet ICE Detention Facility is located in the city of Anson, Texas. It is located approximately 200 miles west of Dallas, Texas. It has a capacity of 1,000 detainees.
Due to its proximity to Dallas, immigration attorneys will now have more access to visit clients to prepare their removal defense. If you or someone you know has a case before the immigration court it will be important that any documents or evidence, be sent to this new facility so that you avoid any delay, or potential negative impact, in your immigration case.
Many types of cases can be requested before the Dallas Immigration Court, including Bond Requests, Adjustment of Status, Cancellation of Removal for Legal and Non-Legal Permanent Residents, Removal of Conditions on Legal Permanent Residence, Asylum, NACARA, and Voluntary Departure, among others. Some of these cases require that you present evidence of your continued physical presence and good moral character. Presenting eligibility for a case will require that you or your family obtain documents and other evidence that will show you meet each of the factors necessary for that case.
400 2nd Street
Anson, TX 79501
Facility Main Phone Line: (325) 823-8031
ICE Field Office Main Phone Number: (214) 424-7800
Free parking is available at the facility for visitations.
Accessibility for Individuals with Special Needs.
FAMILY & ATTORNEY VISITATIONS
A1-A2 Max Males:
- Monday, Saturday, Sunday – 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday through Saturday – 4:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Monday, Saturday, Sunday – 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday through Saturday – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- A list of pro bono legal organizations will be posted in all detainee housing units and other appropriate areas. This list is updated quarterly.
- Consulate officials can visit their detained nationals at any time, although it is requested that arrangements be made beforehand with the ICE Supervisory Detention and Deportation Officer.
LOCATING A DETAINEE
To determine if someone you know is at the Bluebonnet ICE Detention Center you can check the ICE Detainee Locator. Once you have determined their location, you will be able to give the facility a call to put you in contact with the individual. Here’s some tips to keep in mind when contacting Prairieland Detention Center.
- When you call, have the person’s biographical information available, including first, last and hyphenated names, any aliases he or she may use, date of birth and country of birth.
- Detainees cannot receive incoming calls. If you need to get in touch with a detainee to leave an urgent message, you must call (325) 823-8031 and leave the detainee’s full name, alien registration number and your name and telephone number where you can be reached.
If the person is already at the Bluebonnet County Detention Center, and you would like more information about visits and placing funds in their account, you can go to the center’s website located in additional resources.
- ICE Detainee Locator
- Dallas Immigration Court
- Bluebonnet Detention Facility | ICE | Website
- Deportation Defense & Litigation Services
BLUEBONNET DETENTION CENTER LAWYER
Chavez & Valko, LLP immigration attorneys are experienced in deportation defense and litigation. If you or a loved one requires defense for removal (deportation), do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your case. We can assess your eligibility for relief before the immigration court and can represent you before the immigration court as well. Our legal team provides the highest quality legal service in order to fight and defend all of our clients.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please follow the link below to schedule a consultation or give us a call.
- Book Online Here
- Dallas Office: (214) 251-8011
- Fort Worth Office: (817) 332-1100