Brooks ICE Detention Center in Falfurrias, TX | Deportation Defense
The Brooks County Detention Center is a private prison located in the city of Falfurrias, Texas. It opened in 2001, and is located approximately 80 miles southwest of Corpus Christi, Texas. It has a capacity of 652 detainees, which is the maximum number of beds allowed per facility.
This facility is part of the Harlingen Field Office. If you or someone you know has a case before the immigration court it will be important that any documents or evidence, be sent to this new facility so that you avoid any delay, or potential negative impact, in your immigration case.
For information about a matter before the immigration court, you may call 1-800-898-7180 to speak with them directly. Applications for relief from removal and other applications requested by the immigration judge must be filed directly with the immigration court.
901 County Road 201
Falfurrias, TX 78355
Facility Main Phone Line: (956) 547-1700
ICE Field Office Main Phone Number: (956) 389-7884
Free parking is available at the facility for visitations.
Accessibility for Individuals with Special Needs.
FAMILY & ATTORNEY VISITATIONS
- Wednesday through Sunday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday – 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Daily: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- A list of pro bono legal organizations will be posted in all detainee housing units and other appropriate areas. This list is updated quarterly.
Consulate officials can visit their detained nationals at any time, although it is requested that arrangements be made beforehand with the ICE Supervisory Detention and Deportation Officer.
LOCATING A DETAINEE
To determine if someone you know is at the Brooks County Detention Center you can check the ICE Detainee Locator. Once you have determined their location, you will be able to give the facility a call to put you in contact with the individual. Here’s some tips to keep in mind when contacting Brooks County Detention Center.
- When you call, have the person’s biographical information available, including first, last and hyphenated names, any aliases he or she may use, date of birth and country of birth.
- Detainees cannot receive incoming calls. If you need to get in touch with a detainee to leave an urgent message, you must call (361) 325-3340 and leave the detainee’s full name, alien registration number and your name and telephone number where you can be reached. The detainee will be given your message and telephone number where you can be reached
If the person is already in the Brooks County Detention Center, and you would like more information about visits and placing funds in their account, you can go to the center’s website located in additional resources.
- ICE Detainee Locator
- Harlingen Immigration Court
- Brooks County Detention Center | ICE | Website
- Deportation Defense & Litigation Services
BROOKS COUNTY DETENTION CENTER LAWYER
Chavez & Valko, LLP immigration attorneys are experienced in deportation defense and litigation. If you or a loved one requires defense for removal (deportation), do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your case. We can assess your eligibility for relief before the immigration court and can represent you before the immigration court as well. Our legal team provides the highest quality legal service in order to fight and defend all of our clients.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please follow the link below to schedule a consultation or give us a call.
- Book Online Here
- Dallas Office: (214) 251-8011
- Fort Worth Office: (817) 332-1100